The thimgs I love

  • The best dogs ever: Simba, Heidi, Cujo, Angle
  • All Chevy cars and trucks are the best.
  • I love my husband Richard and my kids.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Mothers who kill their young.

what is wrong with the world today. I do not understand how a mother can kill her own child.  I want to tell you about a tulsa woman that was high on drugs and put her 10 day old daughter into the washing machine and turned it on and let it go through a whole cycle. The only reason anybody for the little girl was because of the great aunt that came over to check on her. In my opion she needs to die the same way her daughter did.

1 comment:

  1. Good start but you need to give more of your thoughts on the topics. Also, you need to get all three done each week. 5

    ReplyDelete