The thimgs I love

  • The best dogs ever: Simba, Heidi, Cujo, Angle
  • All Chevy cars and trucks are the best.
  • I love my husband Richard and my kids.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Whats happening in Oklahoma

Did you know that due to the deployment of our soldiers, there is an increase in child abuse deaths in the nation.  what are We as a nation going to do about the out cry. I understand that the Military wants to handle their own but come on guys. There needs to be more support for the families of the soldiers. We got to help them out as much as we can. They are the one who is putting  their lives on the line for ours, now it is our turn to protect their children and we as a society cant even to that right. The military needs to get more people on there bases to help the families and other soldiers that need our help and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment