The thimgs I love

  • The best dogs ever: Simba, Heidi, Cujo, Angle
  • All Chevy cars and trucks are the best.
  • I love my husband Richard and my kids.

Monday, April 2, 2012

the hep b vaccine is it safe or not

Have you ever asked yourself is the vaccines my children really safe for them or are they doing some damage to them is some kind of way. Everytime a nurse or doctors ask me if i want my child to have their up-to-date shots i ask them what are they and what are the side effects and what kind of damages are they causing to their bodys. If they cant give me a straight answer then my children are not getting the shot or shots. over my dead body will they inject my kids with something that can cause liver damage or have a worst immune system them before. will that is what the hep b shot is doing to the newborn babies is it is killing the blood cell.

1 comment: